For the purpose of the Swiss Federal Act of 19 June 1992 on Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the controller of the data file is Fiona Flintham.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here we detail which data we collect from you
When you subscribe or update your registration details or otherwise use or register to use Our services, We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- your name, email address, username and password
- material submitted by you to Us including without limitation answers to questions on surveys or registration forms
- transactional information based on your activities on FionaFlintham.com
- payment information collected from you including without limitation credit and debit card numbers, financial institutions and credit card expiry dates
- information from your interaction with FionaFlintham.com, purchase of products or services, content and advertising, including, but not limited to, device ID, device type, location, geo-location information, demographic information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information
- any other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to Us at any time
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here we list for what purposes is the personal data used
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to manage and administer FionaFlintham.com, including but not limited to the online products and services management and user experience
- to assist in and administer the use of Our products and / or services
- where We have your consent, to send you newsletters and other relevant and targeted communications
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from you
- to provide third parties with statistical anonymised information about Our users
- to investigate any suspected breaches of Our Terms and Conditions or the breach of any other policies and rules applicable to you
- PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
This explains that we do not pass personal information to others for promotional activity
Except as set out below and to the extent required by any applicable law or governmental or judicial body, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
FionaFlintham.com uses the personal information collected from you to provide services and products to you. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any third party for its own marketing purposes without your consent. We take all reasonable measures to ensure your private data is kept secure.
The payment information you provided will be passed on to and processed by Our third party payment partners. We do not store or collect the payment information.
We may provide general statistical information about Our users on an aggregated basis. Such data will not include information personally identifying you.
We may disclose your personal information to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of our Terms and Conditions and/or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to you or otherwise required by law. We will cooperate with law enforcement agencies and will comply with any court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of (or personal information relating to) any user breaching our Terms and Conditions and/or the breach of other terms and conditions otherwise relating to such user or otherwise for the prevention or detection of crime or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders.
- USE OF LOG FILES, COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Here we explain what cookies and web beacons are and how we use them
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies are text files stored, either on a temporary or persistent basis on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are used for authenticating, session tracking and maintaining specific information about the use and users of FionaFlintham.com. The data collected by cookies is anonymous. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer’s hard drive by searching for files with “cookie” in it and deleting them. In addition, if you want to stop cookies from being stored on your computer, you can edit your browser settings so that cookies are blocked. Unfortunately, if you block cookies you may not be able to use the full functionality of the FionaFlintham.com.
Web beacons consist of a small string of software code that represents a graphic image request on a page or email. There may or may not be a visible graphic image associated with the web beacon and often the image is designed to blend into the background of a page or email. Web beacons can be used for many purposes – including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising auditing and reporting, and personalization. Web beacons used by the FionaFlintham.com collect only anonymous data.
In order to improve the services We offer you, We may use (temporary and persistent) cookies, authorised third parties’ cookies, log files, web beacons and/or other technologies to collect non-personally identifiable data. This non-personally identifiable data helps Us to track browsing behaviour, to create specific or tailor-made offers or advertisements, and to monitor and record the visits and use of FionaFlintham.com.
In order to understand how users use FionaFlintham.com and for marketing analysis and quality improvement purposes, We (and/or third party service providers) may collect, record, process and use on an anonymous basis certain information (including the total number of transactions, viewed pages, referring/exit pages, FionaFlintham.com type, date/time stamp information and details like the number and location of mouse clicks on a given page, mouse movements, scrolling activity and the search activity.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE
Here we state where we store the personal data we collect from the users
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SOCIAL PLUGINS
Here we refer how We connect to others
- RIGHT TO REVIEW AND UPDATE INFORMATION
For users residing in the EU and Japan
If you reside in the EU or Japan, you may request in writing copies of your personal information that we collect. We will provide you with a copy of the personal information held by us as soon as practicable after receiving a valid request in writing. There may be a charge related to this request. You might request corrections of any inaccurate, incomplete or outdated information as well as deletion of the personal information.
Version: 2, last updated 5/5/2017